Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Quarantine

Quarantine started saying goodbye to these guys. We loved having them out to the new house even though it was the last time for a while.

Quarantine means a lot of Bella time. We love our sweet girl!








Fishing at Mamaw and Papaws while social distancing.













Decorating Easter cookies






Me, Haley and Izzy took a virtual cookie class








A lot of yard work! Sod, creating flower beds, planting flowers, cutting trees and planting a garden.

















We were excited to plant our first garden. We were even more excited that it has started to grow.

 We planted purple hull peas, corn, tomatoes, jalapenos, cantalope, watermelon, and pumpkins.




Hunter and Syd got a dog. His name is Yadi. He is super sweet and looks like a little bear cub!




Our AES administration delivered these sweet gifts to all of us.

One of my sweet students had this sweet gift delivered.


My family has been Zooming every Sunday night to be able to see each other and my grandparents.

Hunter has been going to the high school to take BP and throw. I love to see him still working towards his dreams even when baseball is cancelled.
 Me and Haley miss it too. We went to watch him take batting practice.
 He even pitched to Haley.

A few random photos

 We play a lot of cards and dominos.



We spend a lot of tome fishing and in the paddle boat.

 Haley making a chocolate eclair and Hunter eating it.

My dad is the best grandad!



 We celebrated Easter.





Monica and I delivered treat bags to all of our students. 

We bought a cow.
 While working in the yard mom cut her foot. She severed 3 tendons and cut an artery. She had to have surgery at the Regional One (The Med).



Mom and I were in a wreck and totaled my car. Thankfully nobody was hurt.

On the last official day of school I had my 2nd grade friends over to cookout and visit.

 We had an uninvited guests that scared poor Monica and Carol to death. :)

On Memorial Day we went to Heber Springs for the weekend. Haley ended up not going because she had poison ivy.


We met up with some friends and went out on their boat.


We stopped by the Little Red River and the boys tried a little fishing with no luck. But it is such a pretty river.




 The boys played a round of golf at the Red Apple Country Club.




We had David and Kim over for a bonfire.





Jase enjoyed the smores.



Some teachers from school went to paint a piece and I painted a summer platter.

I hosted a cookie decorating party for some teachers at school. We decorated cookie, laughed and visited for hours. It was a fun night.


We laid sod in the back yard.



We love our Yadi visits.





My sweet friend Jana Brooks sent me a gift in the mail. Just the happy I needed!

Our little garden is growing.





Even though the season ended early, Hunter got recognized.

I love my sweet Hannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment