This is a LONG post. It covers the entire summer!
Hunter was sent to Cape Cod as a temparory player. He ended up getting asked to stay all summer. It was the longest summer of my life. We missed him but he had an amazing summer. His host family was awesome and made the summer a great experience for him. They have already let us know that they have him again next summer. We are excited for him.
Stef, Syd and I drove up for 10 days and Rob got to fly up for a long weekend.
So excited to see my #23


We did a whale watching tour.
This sign was at every beach! We did NOT get in the water.
Hunter and Adam played on the Dirtbags together and they got paired up to stay at the Tarbox house together.
This was the night we got there. It was June and it was cold.
This is me wearing a sweatshirt in June.
When you tickle momma and daddy gets her revenge.
Hunter and Tyler Gentry
We saw the Kennedy Compound
After we left this is how we communicated. So thankful for technology.
The Cape League has a day at Fenway Park. Stephanie Tarbox sent me pics and videos. Hunter hit one over the green wall.
All of the games are live streamed so we spent most nights glued to the computer or our phones.
Hunter was selected to hit in the homerun derby and play in the All Star Game so we decided to fly up and surprise him.
We were looking forward to a cool weekend but instead they had record breaking highs.




He had to sign autographs. Tyler was on the other All Star Team.

Monica and Kevin kept Bella for us while we were gone. I got these cute pics from them. I think she was spoiled.
More Hyannis Post




I got a lot of sweet pictures from Hunter's host mom.
I also snagged pictures from the Harbor Hawks post.
Rob, Haley and I took Hunter to the movies with us. I turned the sound down and only watched when he was batting. :)
Hunter and his summer brothers. Hunter, Adam, Jack and Ben
Hunter, Grant, Adam, Ben, Stephanie and Jack
This is how they travel to and from games.
While Hunter was gone we decided to trade in the jeep and get him another truck.
Fourth of July Celebrations
Harlow likes when we watch her.
Lunch with some of my favorite people.
Haley stepped out of her comfort zone and went to Frosh Camp. She had an amazing time. She even gave a speech about overcoming her fears. I am so proud of her!!!
I loved picking her up and hearing all her stories.
Summer fun!!!
My game watching buddies.
I don't normally take pictures during church but this was precious. Charlie is such a good big brother.
Bella was excited to see Hunter.
One of our favorite days of the summer is getting to go to Aunt Lequita's lake house and spend time with Rob's cousins.
Summer was busy, fun and way to fast.




















































































































No comments:
Post a Comment