March began with Haley and mom heading to Vegas for Haley's surgery.
These were on Haley's 18th Birthday!
We had lunch with these two cuties after church.
Beau is so supportive if Hunter! We love our Beau Beau!
David brought Torrey & Jase to one of Hunter's games.
Jase chased foul balls all day until he had two for Hunter to sign.
Torrey loves Hunter!
I flew to meet Mom & Haley for surgery day.
I watched Hunter's game on the way to the airport.
Rob and Hunter sent this pic!
I flew back to Nashville to drive with Rob to Bowling Green to watch Hunter play Western Kentucky.
When I saw this it made me think of Heaven. I can only imagine how beautiful it will be.
Hunter had a great weekend and was named to the AAC Honor Roll.


I left Bowling Green and met Mamaw at the airport in Nashville to fly to LA for the Price is Right.
Mom and Haley flew from Vegas and Emily came from Colorado Springs to meet us. Mom made us cute shirts.
It was a fun quick trip. My eyes clearly show how tired I was.
So proud of my baby girl.
In LA you take off over the ocean.
Ali, Chris, Ainsley and Landrey surprised Hunter at one of his games. He didn't have a clue they were coming into town.
They waved and Hunter waved back!
I always joke that Ali is Haley's "girly" mom. They have a special bond.
I love seeing Ali so happy! She deserves it!
Ainsley chased balls and got one for her and Landrey. They were so excited to get Hunter's autograph. I love the look on A's face. She loves Hunter so much.
We went to Moe's to eat after the game. We love any time we can get with our Mills girls.

Hannah puppy sat for us while we were in Wichita watching Hunter play. I got this picture from Heather telling me Bella was good. That she walked in to Hannah's room and saw this. Hannah said Bella was napping.
We are so thankful that Ben has taken Hunter under his wing this year. He's a great guy.
When Memphis plays Ole Miss they play at Autozone Park. It was a fun night listening to the band and seeing all the people. We lost 9-6, but we out hit them 15-10 and Hunter was 4-5. We just gave up to many runs. Over all it was a fun night.
We had a free night so we went to watch Syd play and Carter play.
Carter & Jacob Wade with Hunter
At dinner we sent Hunter a picture of his spot. We miss seeing his sweet smile everyday. I'm glad he is having fun and enjoying baseball.
Hunter had a great week against Ole Miss and Houston. He was named Player of the Week in the AAC.
We celebrated Haley's 18th Birthday! HOW is she 18?!?!?!
March was a crazy & fun month with moving, travel, and baseball. It flew by! God has truly blessed us and we are so thankful.






























































No comments:
Post a Comment