Thursday, January 3, 2019

December

Both kids rocked the first semester!

Haley has a 4.08 in her 1st semester of her senior year. Hunter had a 3.6 in his first semester of college.






December started with Christmas Bunco. I won the Ugly Sweater contest. Thanks to mom!





Christmas in Arkansas



















Rob got a deer on Opening Day. 



 Tree decorating




 We introduced Bella to Cooper & Ginger.


My newest purchase for the land. I was so excited and Rob just laughed at me.

With the house showings I am getting a lot of dinner and lunch dates with the love of my life!

Uncle Bill loves Hunter and hearing about how he is doing in school and baseball.

 We enjoyed a Christmas dinner with Clay & Jeff's families. Rob has the most amazing coworkers.









Two of my favorite people on the planet!

Haley used her babysitting money and bought presents for everyone on her list. She also wrapped them. 

I LOVE lunches like this. 

We love our sweet Bella!


These two cuties cheer for opposite teams!

I love that this kid is home for a month. 

Haley loves her daddy and he feels the same!

Everybody loves napping with Bella!

I like looking at the deer cam pics. This is from Rob's hunting land. 


CHRISTMAS is finally here! This is my favorite time of the year!


Christmas Eve with the Stokes

















 Christmas Day











Bella couldn't wait to get in her stocking

















I may or may not have pinched dads butt. :)















I had rotator cuff and bicep surgery on the 27th.



Lunch with my bug

I bought Rob and Hunter tickets to the Colts and Titans game.





What a fun month! I love my family, friends and the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment