Charlie drew a picture of Hunter from one of the pictures I had taken. He is very talented.
Rob and I went to watch Izzy play soccer. I am not gonna lie...I don't know anything about soccer except what a goalie is. It was fun to watch her though.
Rob and I had been talking about taking a quick trip to celebrate our 24th Anniversary. But never planned anything. We decided last minute to take Haley to see her Allie in Indiana. We then headed north to Michigan to watch Hunter's friend Ryan play for the Padres single A team.
Amy sent me this picture from church since Beau & Hunter were both home from school and we were gone. I love these boys!
Rob took me to Southaven, MI where his parents friends Mr. Andy & Mrs. Judy live. They use to visit them when he was growing up.
This spot is down the street from their old house. They would walk here and swim in Lake Michigan.
Lake Michigan is huge & beautiful!
We met David & Allie for an early dinner before Ryan's game.
It was so cool to watch Ryan pitch again.
Rob and I hung around after the game to talk to Ryan. We said we felt like stalkers waiting by the bus.
Monday morning we met my Ali & Haley's Allie for breakfast before we headed home.
It's hard to believe how big Ainsley and Landrey are getting. We started keeping them when Ains was a few months old. These three beautiful ladies have a special place in my heart. We got to meet Ali's boyfriend Chris. I can't believe I didn't get a picture. He was super sweet and it was obvious by the way he looked at Ali, he loves her and the girls. I am so happy for Ali.
We love spending time with the Bowman's. They are such a sweet family.
This was one of the quickest but best trips we've taken.
Rob and I met Hunter for dinner & Insomnia Cookies!
We did our first escape room with Monica and Kevin. It was so fun.
We watched Jonah play football! Go #67!
In July, I bought tickets for the Cardinals vs Dodgers. We love the Cardinals and Haley loves Cody Bellinger. Hunter & dad couldn't go so we had extra tickets. We had a great time! First stop was Lamberts in Sikeston, MO.
View of the stadium from our hotel.
View from our room.
We went to the stadium when the gates opened in hopes of getting Cody Bellinger's autograph. No luck! :(
Hunter told Rob to get the nachos. He did! WOW!!!
Jason got them too. They both loved them!
Our seats were awesome! They were close and shaded.
Our hotel
Cody hit a homerun!
You so appreciative when your momma doesn't care what people think and walks down to the fence to take a picture for you.
On the way home we dropped Jason off in Martin. We got to see Beau for a few minutes.
We got back on Saturday night from St. Louis. On Sunday, Me and Monica headed to Fayetteville, AR to get a dog. Introducing Cody Bellinger Goodman aka Bella. We love her so much already.
I think she loves us too!
We met Hunter at Academy to get some more protein shakes and ate at Chilis. I love getting to see my boy in the middle of the week. I miss him so much!
Haley had to go to the doctor and at the end of the appointment I looked up and Dr. Scott had the bible out and was showing Haley something.
We celebrated Heather's 40th Birthday!
More football...Go Jonah!
September was crazy busy but lots of fun!
Bring on Fall and cooler weather!

No comments:
Post a Comment