I got to take pics of my two favorite Tigers! I just love these boys and cant believe they almost done playing with each other. It's been so fun watching them.

Johnny and Robbie always throw BP, hit grounders & really whatever the boys want to do. They are the best baseball dad's.
I told them to look into the future. This pic was before we burst into laughter because evidently I'm crazy! :)
Of course every photo shoot should end with BP. Right?!?!
You ask them to look and this is the silly pose you get.
Griffin came to take his senior pictures. I was so glad I got this pic.
Love my Monica. I am so glad our boys got to celebrate their senior year together.
Hunter had his graduation party at church at Arlington.
They had their Senior picnic day at school. I am in denial...This is NOT happening!
I love silly times with my kiddos.
April was busy but fun!





















No comments:
Post a Comment