Monday, August 21, 2017

April & May

Haley came to visit us at school in the afternoons. She was very helpful with all the end of the year tasks. 

Hunter and Robbie went to every Memphis Baseball game they were able to attend.

Haley and I met Kaity and Monica for lunch at Cheddars. :)


Baseball season was in full swing!!!


HOMERUN!!!

I love to take Easter pics at church. I can't believe they are 16 & 17.



Maci & Grayson loved Hunter today!
 

Haley babysat for the Willoughby's. She absolutely loved it! She loves Livia & Lailee.

This was the team pic taken at Cary, NC.

I had the great joy of teaching my niece Isabelle this year. She is such a sweet girl.

The District Tournament was played at USA Stadium in Millington. It's always fun to see Hunter play there because that is where Robbie's last high school game was & he pitched.














I love watching these two play together.

Hunter pitched the first 4 innings then went in to catch. He did a great job!















We WON the District Tournament!!!









Hunter made the All Tournament Team and Tate was the Most Valuable Player.

Tyler Gentry, Hunter, Braiden Melton & Tate


I love niece & nephew time.
David brought Jase & Torrey over for a visit!


Aaron came to watch the Region game.


Hunter wrote on my hand during church. I didn't want to wash it off!

Anytime you get a pic with this girl it's a great day. She has to want to take a pic with you!

Cousin cuddles

Izzy gave me this sweet note. I love her sooooo much!

This was my teacher appreciation gift from my class.


Don't you ever just crave snack food. Well we did so we made sausage balls, dip & cookies. Just your typical after school activities in May.

Another Memphis game! Go Tigers Go!

Isabelle has racked up since Haley can drive. They get milkshakes together.

RARE moment! I LOVE these two soooooooo much!!

Ali sent me this picture of Ainsley wearing her Memphis pj's we sent her. We miss this sweet girl.

Hannah Grace turned 9!!! She loved eating the "shaving cream" (whipped cream)

Mother's Day was special because Robbie told the kids they had to do it on their own. They did a really great job picking out some my favorites and some thoughtful gifts.

The best end to Mother's Day!

Aunt Claudia & Uncle Bill joined dad at Hunter's game!

We went to watch Sydney play at St. Benedict.



Izzy decided to send Uncle Robbie a picture wearing his bucket hat!


Baseball banquet - These are the 2018 Seniors


We went and watched Beau shoot in the rain.

This girl amazes me.  I love my Hannah Grace!

A little noncompetitive(HAHAHA) game of Quixx with my favorite people.

Isabelle getting her end of the year awards.

Our last recess together. I'm going to miss this girl next year.


Now time for Summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment