Dad has been taking the kids hunting one at a time. They get to skip school and have a grandad day. This is the sweet pic I got on Haley's day.

Hunter made 1st Team All Region for wide receiver and 2nd Team All Region for punting.
Hunter brought me and Izzy lunch one day.
CHRISTMAS IS MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY!!!! Not just Christmas Day. I love the beauty of the lights & decorations. They make me happy! Yes, we put our tree up before Thanksgiving.
This is it without a bow or ribbons.
We bought Robbie a new hunting toy! Everyone is loving it.
I love having Isabelle in my class. We had a field trip to the Pink Palace and Jason got to join us.
My second grade team. Starnes, me, Barnes, Beard, Garrett, Huggins, in the front are Anderson, Freeman & Harrison.
They gave me these happy's before my surgery.
Hunter & Haley made me promise to send pictures until they took me back because I made them go to school. This is what they got.
When I got home I got beautiful flowers from my AES Sunshine. The 2nd picture was my spot for several days.
Jason got Brother-in-law of the year award. When we got home we had the BEST surprise. He had picked up my favorite food from Old Town Spaghetti Store in Jackson.
Dad killed a buck. Which means deer tenderloin Christmas morning!!!
Still recovering! I had the best nurse. Haley took such good care of me.
Hunter asked Sydney to the Winter Formal. Haley and I did all the work! ;)
Beau turned 17 on Thanksgiving day. We went to Mezcal the night before.
Thanksgiving is here. These girls were getting beautified!
It was a little chilly outside if you were just sitting there.
My Thanksgiving lunch date.
We had cake for Beau & Papaw. Both of their birthdays were on Thanksgiving.
My crazy siblings!
As most people know we are not drinkers. Well dad was given several things of wine when he retired. Well they decided to open one. When you are in a house of nondrinkers you don't have a corkscrew so you have to improvise. Emily & Dave did a great job with a screw and pliers.
We went to the Hannah Thanksgiving at church. I had to take my normal every year pics.
When we got home I decided I wanted a few pics of the people I am most thankful for in this world.
On Black Friday we headed to Bainbridge, GA where we stay when we go to the Florida/Florida State game. It's about 30 minutes north of Tallahassee. I wasn't feeling good so we made a quick stop in Walmart to get some NyQuil. I had to snap a quick pic of Robbie in Walmart on Black Friday. hahaha
Saturday was gameday!
Quick stop aat Whataburger before the game.
He come the Noles!!
Jimbo Fisher getting off the bus.
Florida State & Florida's bands combine & play the national anthem every year.
Harsson loves Robbie. I have to say it makes me a little jealous. :) He just calls me "her' or "wig". He says Robbie is his best friend.
On the 29th we had the football sports banquet. This is Hunter getting his Wide Receiver All Region plaque.
Getting his punting All Region Plaque.
I can't believe they only have one year left of High School football.






No comments:
Post a Comment