Saturday, October 22, 2016

Football Junior Year

I love the fall and watching my Tigers play football. It's so hard to believe Hunter's junior football season is almost over. We have enjoyed tailgaiting with the Kolwyck's. We love spending time with them.
 


Julie & Lily



Hunter's AYS coach came to watch him play. We love Coach Scott.

Arlington was chosen as game of the week when they played Whitehaven. They had to be at school at 5:45am for interviews. It made for a long day.
Amy sent me this picture from their 7am pep rally that morning. It was televised live.

Hunter & Tate had a lot of support from their baseball buddies. John Ross came down from Murfreesboro, Braden came to watch from Collerville, Will & Chase came from St. Benedict.

I love the friendship Hunter & Tate have created over the years. They are both amazing young men.
This is the Whitestation game. We lost the game 45-35 but Tate threw 4 touchdown passes to Hunter. It was awesome to watch.




Hunter got Player of the Game for the Whitestation game.




Here are a few action shots from different games this season.




Hunter & Tate




























I had to take a picture of the awards Hunter's gotten so far this season.


Haley is so proud of her brother. I love these two so much!
I am so thankful God blessed Hunter with the talent to do the things he loves.


This picture is from right after the last game in Nashville. I can't believe we only have one season left of high school football.

The 2 1/2 hour ride home.

Late in the 4th quarter of Friday nights game Hunter took a hard hit. He ended up not finishing the game. On Sunday he was still having pain taking a breath, so we ended up in the pediatric ER(notice he's too long for the bed) having Hunter's ribs & chest checked. After blood work, x-rays and a CT of his liver area they said he has bruised ribs and inflammation of the muscles and cartlidge in his chest wall. They gave him meds and told him to rest for a week. He wasn't happy because he already had made plans to go hit baseballs with one of his buddies. We are just very thankful for a good report.

No comments:

Post a Comment