Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Haley's 15th Birthday Weekend

Our family met at Mezcal on Thursday night to celebrate with Haley since our weekend was packed full.
 My attempt at getting everyone in the picture.

 Cheetoh always puts on a show for the kids. They love to see him drink the salsa. Luckily, I had Tums this time.





On Saturday night, we met some of Haley's friends at Exline's then went next door to Andy B's for games & bowling. 






Trying to cram 5 teenage girls into the photobooth didnt work so well. :o 

 They decided to do individuals. :)

 Haley & Kaity

Haley & Lily

Haley & Nicole

I love this sweet group of girls!

On Sunday, mom and I took Haley & Allie to eat at the Rain Forest & to shop at the Opry Mills in Nashville. It was a fun & exhausting day.





We love our sweet, shy & loving 15 year old. I am so proud of you baby girl. Keep working hard and always put Christ first. You are a blessing to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment