Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November (Part 1)

We started the month out with a trip to Nashville for a football playoff game at McGavock High School. Hunter had to ride the bus. Haley, Rob & I stopped in Jackson for lunch and headed to the Opry Mills Mall for a little shopping.


Ready to cheer on our Tigers.

My favorite Tiger scored his first varsity touchdown. Great job #81!!!

Mawmaw hasn't been feeling well and was suppose to be released from the hospital so as a surprise my amazing family met at her house to decorate for Christmas. I am so beyond blessed to have such a caring, giving, & loving family. 







We found out that Hunter made the first team all district for our region for punting.


We took a trip downtown to take pictures at the river for my Christmas cards. It turned into a full photo shoot. We invited Tori to go with us. I think I got some great pictures.















 Fun with my Hannah Banana
 Dipping oreos like Aunt Zig taught her

Tori signed her basketball scholarship to Arkansas State. It was a fun day. We were honored to be included in her big day.






We are very excited for Tori. It has been great watching her grow into such a beautiful young lady. We've know her parents since high school so it's neat to be a part of her life.  
We are very proud of you Tori. The Lord has big plans for you. We can't wait to watch you play college ball. Go Redwolves!






No comments:

Post a Comment