Friday, October 9, 2015

Fishing Rodeo at Mamaw & Papaw's

Mamaw & Papaw had a fishing rodeo for the kids. We invited the Sewell's to come with us. It was a great day of pizza, cookie cake (for Rob & Hunter), a few fish and time with family & friends.

Isabelle & Quincie were instant friends the first time they met.

Ronnie & Shelli
It's so neat how God puts people in your life. Shelli and I were good friends in high school. Ronnie was a few years older but all four of us were at Bolton together. Shelli has cut my hair for 20 years and now our kids are dating. I am happy that Hunter and Tori are great together, but I am so thankful that God brought us closer to Ronnie & Shelli again.



Hunter & Tori






Izzy was a fishing machine. She did so good.











Quincie just loves Hunter.

Yes I got Hunter's line stuck in the tree.




Nathan hooked a fish and let Hannah real it in. She was so excited that she "caught" a fish.

I had some trash on my line. Thanks Tori for the help.




The Sewell's
Nathan, Tori, Shelli. Ronnie, Quincie, Jacie, Amos

Papaw gave the winners money. Izzy got 3rd, Charlie & Hannah tied for 1st.



Beau is our experienced fisherman. He was laughing at this baby he caught.




All of our fishing contestants.





No comments:

Post a Comment