For some reason these pictures posted in a crazy order.
Hannah's 7th birthday! We are so blessed to have this girl in our life.
The blue punch was a big hit.
Haley and I took mamaw to a steak dinner before her choir concert. (More pics of the concert in a later post)
School treated us to Ben & Jerry's. It was yummy but left me with only a few calories for the rest of the day. :(
Hunter's baseball banquet with AHS.
Varsity Freshman & Sophmores, Hunter, Tate, Tyler Gentry & Zach Gresham. We look forward to good things out of these boys.
Hunter & Aaron Campbell have become good friends. We are very thankful Hunter got to play with Aaron.
THE FRESHMAN!!! Love these two!
Tyler is a senior too and has been great to Hunter & Tate.
I love to see Hunter Gresham pitch to Hunter Goodman. They call themselves HG squared.
Kaity was at the banquet with her family. Haley was happy to see her.
I love my family! These three will never know how much they mean to me.
Hunter played Bartlett at USA Stadium for the district championship.
Hunter Gresham pitching to Hunter Goodman...HG squared!
These two are a hoot! They make everything fun.
I have the most thoughtful daughter! I love her so much! This is my coupon book.
Just your typical afternoon in May.
Relay for Life Survivor Dinner
Avengers 2 with the best people in the world
I had to attend the student teacher dinner at the U of M and Hunter had a game, so Dodie pitched in and took Haley to dinner & to her game. She was very sweet and sent me good updates and videos.
May is such a busy month. We are all ready for summer. =)


















No comments:
Post a Comment