Easter egg fun
You're never to old for the Easter Bunny to visit.
Our annual after church Easter photo shoot.
Mamaw & Grandad are very proud of all their granbabies!
I love these kiddos!
All of the grangirls. They love getting their picture made. The boys not so much.
Dodie & Jeff have been dating almost a year.
| Cousin Love |
I know I say this all the time BUT where has the time gone??? I promise they were babies yesterday.
| The love of my life |
This is what happens when your 15 year old takes pictures.
Easter fun at Aunt Claudia & Uncle George's.
Why yes we will eat dessert first...
Haley & Jonah hiding the eggs.
The boys opted out of hiding to play horseshoes.
Hannah was excited she found a little hamburger. LOL
The old people picture. That's how they referred to themselves. =)
Hannah loved the Easter Bunny. She tried to give him her basket, then gave him high five, then a hug.
Izzy finally got a picture with the Easter Bunny and wasn't scared.
Hannah says her favorite person is her grandad!
The absolute BEST family in the world. Just missing Chad. He was saving lives at the fire station today.
Hannah had to give the Easter Bunny a hug before he hopped home.
We love our Easter Bunny!
An Easter visit with Mawmaw.
I read a lot of post about Easter and people celebrating Christ rising from the dead. I am glad people take the time to focus on Christ and the importance of his death and ressurection. We as Christians, celebrate this every Sunday when we take the Lord's Supper.
Luke 22: 14And when the hour was come, he sat down, and the twelve apostles with him. 15 And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer: 16 For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God. 17 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, Take this, and divide [it] among yourselves: 18 For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come. 19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake [it], and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me. 20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup [is] the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.
1 Corinthians 11:24 - And when he had given thanks, he brake [it], and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
We are so thankful for the sacrifice God made by sending his son to die on the cross for our sins. We as humans sin often and need his forgiveness.
Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost
Romans 3: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25 Whom God hath set forth [to be] a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
I am eternally grateful that God sent his son to die for our sins and for the sacrifice Jesus made so we can have a home with him in Heaven one day. I am also thankful for holidays that open doors for conversations about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Happy Easter!















No comments:
Post a Comment