Tuesday, March 3, 2015

February Randomness

This first pic needs no caption! TEENAGERS!! LOL

We are so thankful for Justin & JD Sportsplex. We have spent a lot of time hitting and throwing during this cold month.


Hunter played Keagan Voss in baseketball. It was funny to watch them goof off during the game.



Love this silly little girl!

Rob took Hunter, Tate & Chase to JD to play bubble soccer. They had a blast.


We had a Sunday family lunch at dad's favorite place Olympic Steakhouse in Oakland.

This little cutie happened to be a few tables away. He is such a happy boy! Love us some Headley kids!

Hunter and Haley love Mamaw Carole almost as much as I do.
Hannah decided to take her Mustang out for a spin.
While the rest of us chased after her.


A little baseball workout.
Hunter & Tate
Hunter & Justin








Celebrated my 26th Valentine's Day with the love of my life. I am so thankful everyday that God found the perfect person for me. I pray that one day Hunter & Haley both find a special christian person they can share their life with.

I miss Hunter & Haley being at my school so much. I miss seeing them in the halls, at lunch and going on field trips. I am so lucky to have one of my nieces and a few of my nephews to visit during the day.


At Carter's basketball game Hunter got in some time with Harsson.

Both kiddos got sick. =(

We got a few days off school for ice. No snow....just ice.

Hunter's got his new catcher's equipment.

A few selfies with my favorite people!


 We took Mawmaw to dinner. She let Haley choose the location.
 My girl is growing up too fast!

On another ice day we decided to go to JD Sportsplex and throw, hit, run, and play. The Kolwycks & Chase joined us.


Wednesday night dinner at Mezcal and it started snowing. YES actual snow!



I can't explain with words the amount of love I have for these two kiddos. I feel so blessed that God picked me to be their mom. I pray I am doing a good job. Love you both soooooo much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment