Our cabin had a pool table & the kids loved learning how to play. Now if I can talk Rob into getting one for the house. =)
Aunt Joan & Aunt Wanda taught the kids to play dominos. They are very willing to learn new games when you don't have internet & your phone only works on the porch.
We had our own friendly(ha) game of dominos.
This girl loves her Mamaw Carole.
I love this sweet girl.
I love this man!
Tuesday was Hunter's 14th birthday. We started the morning off with cookie cake for breakfast.
My sweet parents love Hunter!
and of course I love him more!
Haley loves her brother.
For Hunter & Rob's birthday mom & dad paid for them to go down the zip line.
I love this pic of my 3 favorite men in the world.
Getting ready
All suited up!
Hunter, Rob, Dad, & Uncle Joey went down the zip line.
The best parents in the world.
I love my family!
Happy 14th Birthday Hunter!
Rob took pictures for me on their adventure.
Uncle Joey
While the guys were zipping the rest of us went shopping on the strip in Gatlinburg.
When the guys were finished we met them at Bubba Gumps Shrimp Co. for dinner. Where I actually tried stuffed shrimp with crab meat. It was so good!
They didn't just sing Happy Birthday. They took Hunter to the center of the room & did a song/rap to happy birthday & had him dance for his dessert.
On Wednesday we were going to drive through Cade's Cove to see the bears and hike to a waterfall. Unfortunately our president had closed all the state & national parks. But we decided he would NOT ruin our good time. We went to Ober to see the slopes in the fall & the beautiful sites.
I love my momma & daddy. They are the most loving generous people I know.
These three mean the world to me. I love them so much!
After the mountain we went to play Hill Billy Golf. We had to ride a tram up the hill. It was a lot of fun.
We went back to the cabin to cookout hamburgers. As always Rob did an awesome job making yummy burgers.
On Thursday Rob, Hunter, & I came home & Haley stayed with mom & dad. Haley was very excited to stay because R.J., Emily, Casey, & Uncle Kelley were coming up today. Hunter had to come back for basketball & football practice. But 2 sports were not enough so they went to hit baseballs after both practices.
When we passed the TN river we knew we were getting close.
This was a great trip. I value the time that my family got to spend together.

















No comments:
Post a Comment