Saturday, August 31, 2013

Back in the Swing of Things

School has started, volleyball, & football are in full swing and we are rushing around everywhere.  I love our busy life but I miss the lazy days of summer just laying around with my babies.


FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
First day of 7th grade for Haley & 1st day of 8th grade for Hunter.  Thank you daddy for taking a picture for me since I was already at school.  They are growing up too fast.

School shopping is never dull with these two.

Since Amy is working we get to spend a lot more time with the McKay kiddos.  Sorry to say it but I'm glad she went back to work.  ha!

Football season means we get to see Hannah & Charlie everyday.  Hannah comes and hangs out during practice to get out of the heat.  

Aunt Zig surprised everyone with Sonic half price shakes & ice cream for the little girls.

Sundays we have to get our Maci cuddles in.  She is one of the sweetest & happiest babies.  Hunter & Haley fight over her.


Lunch on Sundays is usually always Mezcal because it's quick & yummy. Hannah loves her rice & cheese.

I took Haley, Lily, & Izzie to see the Smurfs 2.  It was a cute movie.

Hunter had his first football scrimmage of the season.

Haley's team scrimmaged Kaity's team.  They looked like they were having fun on the net.

I love this girl so much!

Hannah loves her oreos.

We had pizza & played games.  Mamaw taught Haley how to play backgammon.  It was so sweet to watch.  She taught me to play when I was little. 

We played a little uno.

The other kids learned to play poker.

I worked the nursery at church & Hannah was so sweet reading to her babies.

Haley had her first volleyball game.




We have jumped right into a new routine with school, sports, and work but we love every minute of it.  Our babies are worth every dime & rushed minute we have.  

No comments:

Post a Comment