Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

When Hunter & Haley woke up they got dressed for church and went through their Easter bags.  

Hunter (13) & Haley(12)

 This was Maci's 1st Sunday at church.  She is so sweet just like her parents.
Scott, Beverly, & Maci
Maci Rhea Spain

Haley is so much like me.  She loves babies!


Since it was the 5th Sunday we had our potluck following morning service then had singing. 


Hunter & Haley love Uncle Don.


Izzy is loving Hunter right now.  Usually she only wants to be with Haley.


Rocky & Mandy were in from Nashville.   It was so fun seeing them & playing with their kids.
Rocky, Mandy, Stella, Cy, & Gweneth




Amy had fun chasing Cy.


 Mom & Aunt Claudia had to sit at the kiddie table because the fellowship hall was packed.

We sat in a side room.  We called ourselves the "coolkids".  LOL

I wanted to get a pic of Hannah Grace in her sweet Easter dress.  Well this is all I got.  She was NOT in the mood for pictures.  She is still beautiful though!

Cousins are so much fun!

Of course after church I made my family have a mini photo session.  They weren't thrilled but by now they know to expect it and just smile.  
She loves her daddy!

 I can't believe Hunter is almost as tall as Rob.  My babies are growing up to fast. 

My pride & joy!  I love these 3 more than words can say.

I try to get in as few pictures as possible but I never miss a chance to get in a picture with these two.




My baby girl is growing into such a beautiful christian young lady.


 I can't believe he is taller than me! 


God blessed me with the most wonderful man & the love of my life.  I can't believe we have been together for 25 years.  In August we will be married 19 years.  Wow, time really does fly.




Happy Easter 2013!









After church we visited Rob's mom in the hospital.  She will hopefully get to come home soon.  I know she hated to miss Easter.


When we got home we had people over to do an egg hunt since it was still wet & rainy after church.
The boys say they are to big to hunt eggs so they wanted to hide them.  Well until they had to hide the money egg then their tunes changed. ;)

hiding the money egg
 Haley made her way out to help hide eggs.

Hannah & Izzy were so funny this year.  They got so excited.
 I think Izzy ended up with the most eggs.


Hunter gave Carter alot of hints.  Got to love your big cousins.

Haley helped Hannah.
 She had fun putting them in her basket.
Charlie

 Uh-oh she found one!  I love this face.


 GOT IT!!!!


 Jonah

This was the best pic I could get of Charlie & Hannah together.




 I love these guys!



Natalie gave Hannah an egg that talked.  Hannah threw it back into the basket Natalie was holding.


Happy Easter!


We are so blessed to have such a loving, caring, and close family.  Thank you God for all of our many blessings.  Thank you for sending your son to die on the cross for us so that we can one day have a home in heaven with you.

































No comments:

Post a Comment