Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Volleyball Tournament

Haley had her first competitive volleyball tournament at the Cook Convention Center.  It was wild.  There were a ton of people there.  It had like 20 courts so you can imagine the noise level.  It was very organized.  


 Nicole played in the same tournament just a different age bracket so we got to see her play.

I love my sweet girl!!!

What good brothers to cheer on their sisters.  They are both ready for baseball season.

Haley made a new friend on her team.  This is her & Lia after the tournament.  They won the bronze 12 year old division.

 I love the determination on her face.



Oh and Brett Farve was at the tournament watching his daughter play.  I had to get my zoom lens out and get some pictures.  
 He must have know I was spying!  lol

I love these 3 so much!!

Haley was so excited about her new bow for volleyball she asked me to take a picture of it.  

We had a great weekend cheering on our favorite volleyball player. 
We love you Haleybug!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Ziggy! You have been nominated for Team Photographer! Oh, and the crazy of the MLK, right? There were TWENTY FIVE courts!!! Now, as a diehard Chicago Bears fan, I have to speak to you about those pics of the lame ex-Packers QB...

    ReplyDelete