Since I am a fairly new blogger I feel like I need to catch up. I decided to pick a few of my favorite pictures to start. WARNING this is a loooong post.
Robbie & I started dating in 1988. We met at a Bolton vs. Catholic High School basketball game.
 |
| Prom April 1990 |
 |
| I was skinny once upon a time. |
 |
| Mr. & Mrs. August 5, 1994 |
 |
| Freed Hardeman University |
 |
| Woohoo College Grad |
Introducing Hunter Robert Goodman
Friday, October 8, 1999
 |
| After these pictures we found out we were having Haley |
 |
| Gulf Shores 2000 |
 |
| Jamie & Tommie's Wedding 12/00 (Haley is in this pic too) |
 |
| Christmas 2000 |
Introducing Haley Clark Goodman
Monday, March 5, 2001
 |
| Vero Beach, FL July 2001 |
 |
| October 2001 |
 |
| Thanksgiving |
 |
| Wright Medical Picnic |
 |
| Amy & Jason's Wedding |
 |
| Heather & Chad's Wedding |
 |
| Cocoa Beach Florida |
 |
| Staying at the Chattanooga Choo Choo |
 |
| Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel |
 |
| Ice exhibit in Nashville |
 |
| Haley's preschool graduation |
 |
| Haley Kindergarten Graduation |
 |
| Easter 2011 |
 |
| Gulf Shores July 2011 |
 |
| FSU vs Florida 2010 |
 |
| Easter 2012 |
 |
| May 2012 |
 |
| Cooperstown June 2012 |
 |
| NYC June 2012 |
 |
| Washington D.C. June 2012 |
 |
| Rob's 40th October 2012 |
 |
| Hunter's Championship football game October 2012 |
Daddy & his babies
 |
| Notice how dirty they are and Haley is in a dress |
 |
| I love the look on Hunter's face |
 |
| Cardinals Game |
 |
Grizzlies Game
|
Momma loves her babies
 |
| Hunter |
 |
| Meeting his little sister |
 |
| Grizzlies Game |
 |
| Field Trip to Mud Island |
Brothers & Sister = BFF
 |
| Haley's preschool graduation from SVMDO |
 |
| giving his sister a hug on her first day of kindergarten |
 |
| Polar Express |
 |
| Showing our Cardinals spirit |
 |
| 1st day of 6th & 7th grade |

I know I've said it many, many, many, many times but I LOVE my family. I am so blessed and thank God for them everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment