Sunday, June 3, 2012

Haley's 5th Grade Luau

I can't believe I am typing this post.  It seems like yesterday I took Haley to get her first manicure (nails painted) for kindergarten.  Now she is going to middle school.  I am going to miss seeing my baby girl everyday in the halls at school and having her drop by my room just to give me a hug.  I am so proud of everything she has done in elementary school and look forward to watching her grow into a beautiful young lady.

getting her nails done for kindergarten


Kindergarten
Haley & Mrs. Jenny Grimes on the first day of kindergarten.

Haley & Mrs. Jenny Grimes on her last day of 5th grade.
Haley & the best kindergarten teacher

Hunter giving his sister a hug on her first day.

1st Grade

Haley & Mrs. Melissa Berthelson

I am working on getting her 2nd-4th grade pictures with her teachers.  They are on my external hard drive that was dropped.  I am hoping they can be recovered and I will update this post then.

2nd Grade
Mrs. Bingham

Haley & Mrs. Bingham on her last day of 5th grade
3rd Grade
Mrs. Bingham

4th Grade
Mrs. Kee


5th Grade
Haley & Mrs. Kee



5th grade has a Luau on the last day of school.  Last year I made it almost back to my room before I burst into tears.  This year I didn't even make it through the program.  I am going to miss my babies being at the same school with me.  I love them so much!

Going to my classroom on her last morning as an AES student.

Proud momma

Haley had to say her good byes to my class.  They love her.  She leaves them notes on my board every morning.
Haley & Jacob
Haley & Carson

Haley & my friend Laurin.  She is one of the sweetest people I know and always makes time to talk to Haley.  She makes Haley feel so special. 

my baby

Rob brought Haley flowers
She loves her daddy


Haley & Hope

Haley & Sydney


Haley & McKenzie

Haley & Mrs. J.J.

Waiting for her awards


I love you Haleybug!
We are so proud of you baby girl!



Then
Haley & Josh Kee
Now






My sweet beautiful girl....












We love you baby girl.  We are so very proud of you and the young lady you are becoming.  You are beautiful, smart, and have the biggest heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment