Well its that time of year. Back to School time. Hunter is starting middle school and Haley is starting 5th grade.
 |
| Haley's first day of 5th grade |
|
|
 |
| Hunter's first day of 6th grade |
It's very hard to believe I didn't cry the first day of school, especially since I didn't get to take Hunter to school. I didn't even get to take his first day picture because he doesn't have school until 9 so he wasn't dress when I left.
On the way to school I told Haley " Awww this is your last first day at school with mommy." She replied "Yep, and next year you will have to go all by yourself!" I almost really cried.
We all had a great day. Looking forward to a great year!
 |
| Haley & her 5th grade teacher Mrs. Kee |
No comments:
Post a Comment