Wow some say "Hit the ground running!" This week we said "Start the summer running!"
The weekend was busy but fun. Hunter's team won the Memorial Day Bash at 1st TN Fields. He hit a homerun on Friday night then outdid himself by hitting a grand slam on Sunday. It was a great weekend. My wonderful sisters brought their kids to cheer on Hunter and endure the heat with us. I love that they are so supportive of my kids. I love them so much.
 |
| My big man & my little man |
|
|
 |
| Sweet Hannah |
 |
| My little Izzie |
 |
| Charlie so serious |
 |
| Izzie getting her nails done |
 |
| MAJOR CUTENESS....Hannah & Izzie |
 |
| Heather & Hannah |
 |
| my sweet sisters |
 |
| Jason & Izzie |
 |
| Hannah started pouring the water on her head |
 |
| Champions |
Haley went to Art Camp with my friend Meredith. She is an awesome art teacher and Haley had so much fun. They did so many cool activities. Below are pictures of just a few.
 |
| Haley and SOME of the things she made at Art Camp |
Hunter went to baseball camp at AHS. He liked going to camp there since he hopes to play there one day. When asked if he wanted to go I tried to talk him out of it thinking since he already has 2 hour baseball practices he would get burnt out. I said "son do you really want to go to 3 hours of camp and 2 hours of practice in one day? Isn't that to much baseball?" I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when he responded "MOM, really? Is there ever to much baseball???" I just laughed because he reminds me of me at his age. I remember getting home from softball practice and making my dad pitch with me in the yard forever.
This weekend started with Haley playing at 6:00 at Shadowlawn and Hunter playing at 6:00 in Jackson, TN. So once again we went seperate directions to cheer on our sweet babies.
 |
| Haley & Katey Gallimore |
 |
| Haley & cousin Lyndsey |
Haley didn't get to pitch but she had fun anyway.
Hunter played in a tournament in Jackson, TN. After a rocky 0-2 start in pool play the Tigers rallied and finished strong winning the tournament. Hunter hit another homerun. He also had to come in and pitch in the bottom of the last inning with a 7-4 lead in the championship game. When Hunter came in the bases were loaded with no outs. We ended up getting out of the inning tied 7-7 taking us to extra innings. We would score one in the top of the inning and Hunter would take the mound again in the bottom of the inning. Momma was feeling sick just as I do when Haley pitches. We got 2 outs and Hunter struck out the last batter. We were very excited and happy to win 8-7. It was a long hot weekend.
 |
| Hunter & one of his biggest fans cousin Carter |
 |
| Arlington Tiger 11's |
 |
| Hunter's trophy |
|
|
Congrats Arlington Tigers!
Shewwwww, what a busy week! I am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow and spending some downtime by the pool. We leave on Friday to head to Gulf Shores for a much needed family vacation. We are all so excited!!! I am so thankful God has blessed me with such wonderful people in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment