Monday, April 11, 2011

Wonderful Weekend



It was a lot of fun and 4th grade won.  Haley was so excited.


The rest weekend started off with Haley and I having an early dinner with Monica & Kaity Gallimore and then a 7:45 softball game for Haley.  She started the game as the pitcher.  She always tells us her stomach hurts before the game.  I try to explain that it is butterflies but she says that doesn't make it any better.
The first inning she struck out three batters.  She is working hard and we are so very proud of her.
When her game was over(9:30p.m.) Rob called and said they were waiting for umpires to start Hunter's game.  The game was suppose to start at 9:00 in Southaven.  Since they hadn't started I decided to book it down there.  It took about 35 minutes to get there.  When I arrived it was the 4th inning.  Hunter was about to step up to the plate.  Hunter jacked his first homerun of the season to straight away center field.  I was jumping for joy.  It was so worth the rushing to get there.  I was so glad I didn't miss it!
Saturday and Sunday would bring even more Tigers baseball.  We had a great busy weekend!  I am sooooooo proud of both my babies.  I love them so much and I am so thankful they are active.

No comments:

Post a Comment