Tuesday, April 11, 2017

March Madness

Every year during Read Across America week the baseball & football teams come and read books at our school. I was so excited to have Hunter read to my class. I then realized I would be at Disney the day they came. I am so thankful for this picture that was sent to me.

On Haley's birthday Christine's daughter got married. Rob and I went to the wedding. It was so great to see Christine & Sonja. 


I know I talk about our kids all the time. They are the center of our world. But I have to be completely honest. I love this man more than life itself. He is my rock. The older the kids get the more time we get to spend together. It makes me look forward to growing old with him. I am so blessed God gave me such a wonderful person to share life with.


Random Hunter picture. He hates pictures and always complains but he knows its just part of having me for a mom.

We had bunco at our principal Mrs. Jones house. It was so fun. There are a lot of crazy, sweet, fun ladies in this picture. Anna makes our jobs fun. She is a great principal.

Baseball season officially started.








We have been really lucky to have such good friends to go through this high school football & baseball adventure with. We love the Kolwycks.


We went and cheered Beau on at his Trap shoot. He shot a 91. 




Robbie got a shipping crate at work and decided to make it into a deer blind. He is so creative.













Some of the baseball team dressed up like the kids from The Sandlot. I think they did great!



We took a trip to Cary, North Carolina for the National High School Invitational tournament.
We went 1-3 for the trip. It was great competition and an awesome experience for the boys. We lost 3-1 to the #1 team in the country.



Hunter gave strict instructions as to how his mitt was suppose to travel to NC. Carter demonstrated on the way to school.















I can't believe these two only have one more summer & one more school season together. 

Mr. Harry McKee made the trip to NC to watch our boys. 



We took this crew to the Carolina Ale Company for dinner. It was so good.

When we got back to the hotel Robbie had a massive M & M disaster. I could not stop laughing.

Robbie, Johnny, Kevin & I played cards while we did laundry.
 

Hunter taught me & Rob how to play a new game. We sent Haley this pic to tell her we couldn't wait to teach her.


On the way home the guys wanted to watch the NCAA Tournament so we streamed it on the ipad and Rob hung it from the sunroof. They were happy!


We finally made it home to my baby girl. 

We did Cheesecake Factory for lunch.



On Sunday the kids wanted pizza & to play the new game Hunter taught us. It was fun being with my faves. 


 March was busy & fun now on to April!



No comments:

Post a Comment