I want to start out with what I am thankful for....
* God - Everything in my life that I have and who I am is because he has made it possible. He has blessed me beyond measure. I am so thankful he is a loving and forgiving God!
* My Family - I have a wonderful husband who loves me no matter how OCD, ADD, and worrisome I am. I have two amazing children that have taught me that I have so much love inside me. I have the absolute best parents ever! They raised us to be Christians, grateful, polite, disciplined and loving. I have been blessed with a close relationship with my siblings. I have the most awesome nieces and nephews. I love spending time with them.
* The Power of Prayer - My niece Hannah Grace taught me so much about the power of prayer. To see God working in her is truly amazing. I can't express with words the joy I feel when she talks, laughs, and when she works so hard learning to walk. I am thankful that God made her momma Heather strong especially on the day they told her everything and offered abortion as an option. I am thankful every time I look at that sweet smile that God gave her to our family! She is absolutely perfect in every way!
* My Friends - I am blessed to have a lot of people I can call friends. Some I love like family they are loyal, honest, and not judgmental.
* My Health - I thank God everyday for blessing me with one more day with my family and friends. I know that everyday is a gift not a guarantee. I may have aches and pains now and then but I know there are people who suffer from things I can't even imagine. I pray for many more healthy years.
* Our busy life - People have said to me "Why do you let your kids play so much stuff?" and "Why do you live your life through your kids?" My answer is simple I LOVE THEM!!!! If being at every game & practice to show I support them means I live for my kids then the answer is YES I DO and I'm PROUD of it! I have been blessed with two healthy wonderful children and they are my priority in life. I hope and pray when they grow up they can look back and know how much I love, support, and care about them.
*Last but not least My family in Heaven - The past several years have been hard on our family. We have lost so many close loved ones. Pop's, Grandmaw Hannah, Mac Jr., Hannah Grace's twin, Uncle David, Aunt Ann, Uncle Jake, and The Beardains. I cannot express the sadness we felt with the passing of these loved ones. I am so thankful for the time they were in our lives and the many memories we have. I know they are in a better place with no pain, no suffering, and everlasting love but we still love and miss them everyday.
Now for the our Thanksgiving festivities......
Amy made Thanksgiving treats with the kids. They had so much fun.
|Hunter & Beau were ready to go back outside but did enjoy eating their treats.|
|Haley is a little bit of a perfectionist like her mom. She was the last one finished but it looked awesome!|
|Izzie was so proud of her teepee|
|Note the icing on Charlie's cheek. I think he snacked while working.|
|Carter added a lot of grass (aka sprinkles)|
|Yummy ice cream cone teepees with cake inside|
We started the day with Mom's family at our house.
|Cheetoh smoked an awesome turkey|
|Hunter having trouble deciding what to eat|
|We had so much food|
|Papaw & Uncle Joey|
|Two of my beautiful nieces|
|my beautiful baby girl|
|Izzie's favorite thing to do at our house is swing|
|Hunter with grass stains from the game. We are very competitive!!|
|Drandaddy is tired from hunting at 3am|
|Mamaw Carole, Mom & Amy|
|Rob and Jason checking the rules for hunting at Chickasaw|
|2 handsome 12 year old boys|
|Drandaddy & Hannah watching the games|
|Carter with wet sweaty hair|
|Me & Heather|
|Marla was tired|
|My girls swinging together|
On to our 2nd stop of the day Aunt Tommye's & Uncle Bubba's.
|cousins Lindsey, Carrie, & Haley|
|Rob and Aunt Tommye|
|my kiddos love Uncle Bubba & Aunt Tommye|
|Rob & cousin Mike|
And finally our last stop The Hannah Thanksgiving.
My camera was almost dead but I managed to get a few pics.
Konnor is visiting is Ohma(aka Aunt Debra) for a week while Daniel and Krysten visit Anthony in NYC for their honeymoon. He is such a cutie!
|Heather & Konnor|
|Aunt Debra(Omha) & Konnor|
|Amy & Konnor|
|Amanda made a Turkey and everyone had their name on a feather.|
|Stella & Izzie|
We had a great Thanksgiving with our wonderful family. It was nice to turn the phones off and enjoy time just visiting with the people I love! Amy, Heather and I headed out to do some shopping around 8:00 and got home around 2:00am. It was fun spending time with my sisters and getting some of the gifts I needed.
1 Thessalonians 5:18
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.